Monday, August 10, 2009

Weather...

So today sucked. They for some reason decided that even though it was 91 degrees with a heat index of 102 outside that the airport didn't need to have any air conditioning going. To make it worse, where I was working was even hotter than the rest of the building. I'm guessing it was at least 84 degrees inside the building, with humidity through the roof.

So when we got out, we just decided that we were going to go to McDonald's for dinner. I figured we'd stop on the way home at the one around the corner from us because it looked like it was going to rain.

Well, it did start raining about 20 minutes before we got to Jackson, but it wasn't too bad. But, when we turned onto the street that the McDonald's is on, we heard tornado sirens. So we decided just to head home instead of getting the food right then.

So we headed home, and when we got there the wind was going crazy!!!

I ended up going to McDonald's to get us some food about 30 minutes later. While I was there, the guy working told me that there were apparently three tornadoes spotted all within about 10 minutes of where we live.

Crazy.

No comments: