Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Fantasy Football Time...


So this year I am actually going to give being a Commissioner a chance. I'm running a league over on Sportbikes.net that I've also invited a few guys that I work with to be a part of.

So far we've got ten guys involved, which is a pretty good number. I got those guys all set up in the first couple of days, so I'm going to try and see how many I can get. I would like to try and get 16 players so that we can have two divisions of 8 and then a bit longer playoff setup, but if we can't get any more we've got a good solid number right now.

I've got the league setup on Yahoo with just standard scoring and standard options. Of course, like I said we may change to a division league instead of round robin, but that's only if we get more players.

I'm also in another league that is on another message board, and I'm sure I'll get in on one or two Yahoo Public leagues. But this is going to be the first time that I've done the commissioner thing, so I'm really excited about that.

I'm looking to add another Championship to my resume this year...which would make me a back to back Champ for the second time in five years...but let's not get too far ahead of myself!!!!

By the way, it's about time for some football!!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Hey Gimp, I like the Fantasy Football Time "pic" ;-)

And if you are still looking for players, I guess I could be talked into just one more league...

But I have to warn you, if you do invite me, your championship days are over!!!