Friday, June 10, 2011

All Parts On The Way...

All of my replacement parts and upgrades for my truck are now on their way to me.

I'm really hoping to get them by Saturday, so that I can get the truck out and running again as soon as it's nice out.

This weekend I will probably be ordering a couple of more parts. A new and faster servo for the steering. It should help the car turn quite a bit better. Then probably some new shocks or a new radio and receiver. The new receiver would be really nice, but the new shocks are a really great upgrade for the truck.

Within the next couple of weeks, I will probably end up ordering a brushless motor and speed control, to try and get the car up into the 35-40 MPH range. I would love to be able to hang with Jason's $400 truck when we finally get together to bash these things.

But of course, first things first, I need to get those replacement parts installed!!!

No comments: