Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mortal Kombat!!!!

I had been looking for a copy of the new "Mortal Kombat" game for the Xbox for a few weeks now. I'm not very good at the game, but I've always had fun with them. This new one seemed pretty awesome, and with the new arcade stick that I got with "WWE All Stars," I figured "MK" would just be a natural fit.

Well, the other day I noticed that Amazon had lowered the prices on the game, so I ordered the special edition of it. It showed up today and it's AWESOME.

The game is really cool, the graphics and sound are amazing. The arcade stick I have works with it really well. I'm really enjoying it.



However, what's really cool are the extras that came with the Special Edition. It's got SubZero and Scorpion book ends. They are actually really well made and definitely cool looking. It's also got a really nicely made art book, and a bunch of downloadable extras.

Overall, it's a pretty awesome package!!!

No comments: