Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Already June???

I can't believe that is' already June.

It seems like it was only yesterday that we were in the dead of winter looking forward to the warmer months.

Time flies, I guess.

Cathy and I don't have much planned for the summer. I've been slowly working on getting some things around the house cleaned up and taken care of. Last weekend I ripped some bushes out in the backyard, and I will continue slowly doing things like that in the backyard throughout the summer. I would really like to make the backyard a lot nicer looking than it is now, but that's going to take some time, effort, and probably money.

I finally got a chance to ride my bicycle the other day. Went for a good nearly 6 mile ride and it was pretty great. Riding the single speed is definitely tough. It's a good workout. I still haven't gotten a chance to ride the new mountain bike. Heck, I'm starting to think I should've waited to purchase it...the way it keeps raining makes it seem like I probably won't get to ride it at all this summer.

Again, I can't believe it's already June. Before I know it, it'll be October, and then Christmas. Then shortly after that?? Hawaii in March.

No comments: