Monday, December 28, 2009

Gearing the Car Up for Winter...


A bit over a month ago we got Cathy some new windshield wipers for her car. I actually like them quite a bit. They look nice and they work really well. They are blade style wipers that have constant pressure on all parts of the blade which helps keep the windshield as clean as possible.

Well, tonight I bought a set for the Taurus. I got them installed right when I got home. I'm trying to make sure that the car is at it's best for the upcoming winter. The blades that were on there worked okay, but these ones will just be that much better. I didn't end up getting one for the back, but I probably will in a week or two. I'd like to get a slightly larger one for back there so that it cleans more of the back window.

Next up will be some new headlights that are designed for safer night driving. They are brighter and focus the beam differently than standard bulbs. Oh yah...they look really cool, too!!!

No comments: