Sunday, December 6, 2009

Going Back...


So we did it. We originally weren't planning on going back to Vegas for a while...but I decided that I would have the most fun with my bonus money by going on a trip. Cathy got an e-mail about getting 25% off the rates of the rooms at the Planet Hollywood if we booked more than 60 days in advance.

So we did it. We booked a room for four nights in late February.

We are going to go and just do some hanging out this time. Cathy wants to see a show, so we'll probably end up doing that, and we'll probably end up going to the Knight show at the Excalibur for dinner...but other than that I think it's going to be a whole lot of relaxing. I may end up renting us a car this time so that we can go and do some things that are a bit out of the way if we want to, but I'm not 100% sure on that yet.

So now I'm in the process of trying to find some good fares to get out there. It's looking like the whole thing should cost me right around $800, which isn't too bad at all!!

No comments: