Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Playoff Time!!!


Fantasy Football Playoffs are here in standard leagues. In one league I started them last week.

Luckily, I actually made the playoffs with THREE teams this season. So it's time to start getting ready and getting players set for a run at some trophies!!!

In my first private league, I am going in as the third seed against the second seed. I am projected to win by 11 points...BUT...this is the same guy that thumped me by nearly 80 points just last week.

In my second private league, my alternate team has moved on to the second round as a third seed, and is also playing against a second seed. I am favored in that game by 5 points. I actually haven't played the team that I'm playing against at all this season, so I'm not sure how this one will turn out.

In my public league I'm going in as the #1 seed. I'm playing against the #4 seed and I'm favored to win by a solid amount. I did play this guy once this year and beat him pretty good...but this is the playoffs so we'll see what happens!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

You have far too much on your plate...

I think you should quit, then it will all be over and you will not have to worry about FF for another 9 months...

;-)