Friday, April 22, 2011

Fender Finished...

I got the other part for my complete rear wheel fender in the mail today.

I got it installed, but it needs to be adjusted a little bit. I'm going to have to move it a bit farther back down near the crank, because it's much farther away at the crank than at the top, so it looks just a bit off.

The overall look of having the entire wheel surounded, however, looks pretty awesome.

I'll try to get some pictures when I get a chance.

In other news with the Beach Cruiser, I'm going to be removing the kick stand and working on a new solution. The one that's on there simply isn't long enough to work with the big Fat Frank tires.

I don't have any idea what I'll do to try to remedy that situation...but I'm sure I'll eventually think of something.

No comments: