Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Look...

I decided that it was time to go with a new look for the blog.

I was experimenting with some of the transparent boxes that show the image behind the text, and I liked a few of them, but a while back I added this "Reactions" thing to the end of my posts, and the text for it wouldn't show up correctly with any of the images...so I ended up just going with this fairly basic setup.

If anyone knows how to remove that reactions thing that I added, let me know...for the life of me I can't figure out how I put it on there, let alone how to remove it.

Other than that, what do you guys think of the new layout?

***UPDATE***
I figured out how to remove the "Reactions" thing, but the problem now became that all of the current Blogger templates are limited in their width. So, because of that not only does my picture at the top of the blog not display correctly, neither do any of the videos that I have embedded into the blog over these last couple of years.

This pretty much means that I'm stuck with the older designs...which isn't a bad thing, it just limits the amount of customization I can do to the blog.

I like how I've got it set up right now, so we'll leave it like that for a little while...

No comments: