Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing Planned for this Weekend...

For what seems like the first time in a long time, Cathy and I both have absolutely nothing that we have to do on our days off this week.

Well, I guess I have to get an oil change and renew my license plate, but those are both things that can be done in just a couple of minutes. I'll probably just drop the car off at Sears for the oil change, then walk down to get my new plate sticker, and then we'll do some shopping at the mall while we wait for the car to get done.

Other than that, I don't really have any idea what we're going to do. Maybe we'll continue working on cleaning up the house?? Maybe we'll just watch some movies and do absolutely nothing.

Either way, it's nice to not have anything that we really need to do.

No comments: