Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finally Spent My $50...

...that I got from my Grandpa for Christmas. Yup, I have had it in my wallet all this time, which is surprising for me.

But they had a deal at Toys R Us where you could get two new 3DS games for $50...which is a pretty good buy considering they are normally $40 each. Basically it was like getting one game for $10.

I opted to go with the only two other 3DS games that I really wanted.


The first one is "Ridge Racer 3D." It's an arcade racing game. It got some of the best reviews of the launch games, and I can see why after playing it for a little while. It's got really good graphics, they show off the 3D really well. It's also got great controls. It uses the circle pad excellently and uses the touch screen for some minor controls. Overall, it's a pretty good game.


The other game is "Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D." It's, clearly, a soccer game. I'm not sure why...I don't like soccer much as a sport...but I LOVE soccer games. They're just fun to play. And this one is no different. It's got AMAZING graphics, and the physics are great. I've had a blast playing around with it, and I have to say that it's use of the 3D is probably the best that I've seen so far. At one point in time, I had a ball end up getting kicked right at the camera, and I flinched a little thinking it was going to fly out at me. Amazing.

Did I need two more 3DS games, making it five total so far?? Probably not...but it was a great deal, and a great way to finally spend that $50.

No comments: