Thursday, June 4, 2009

Missed a Few Days Worth of Blogging...

So after the Wings lost the other night I didn't feel like posting anything, so I skipped posting on Tuesday night. Game Four is tonight.

And then on Wednesday when I got home from work I promptly started playing my new "Red Faction" game. It's pretty fricken cool. I really got into it for the two hour or so that I played, and when I was done I was just ready for bed. So I didn't end up getting a chance to post anything.

I've been feeling quite a bit better the last few days. I think the medicine that the doctor gave me really worked well. I started feeling better right about the time that he said I would, and have been getting better each day. I think by the end of the week I'll be back to 100%. Now I've just got to focus on eating a bit more healthily...I'm tired of always being sick!!!

No comments: