Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still Loving "Red Faction..."


So I've been playing "Red Faction" online whenever I get the chance. The game is amazingly fun. It's still probably the most fun I've had playing a game in a LONG time.

What helps is the fact that I'm actually pretty dang good at the game. I get a lot of kills, complete a lot of objectives, and pretty consistently I am one of the top three players in the match.

I really enjoy playing this game with Alex online...our play styles complement each other pretty well. When we're in a match, it's not at all uncommon for us to end up with the first and second most kills...but also end up with the lowest sets of deaths. So basically, we're a pretty ruthless and vicious team.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Good thing too.
With Google "Skynet" domination on the way...

Ever think of doing sales?

You're pretty darn good at selling this game.