Monday, December 15, 2008

Coonhound Fight Update.

So today, Cooper's swelling is nearly gone. He's looking much more like his normal obnoxious self.

He's also acting quite a bit more like his normal obnoxious self. He was barking today and running around like he normally does, so I think he's doing fine. I'm glad I won't have to take him to the vet because I don't know how much it would have cost, and I've spent quite a bit of money on vet bills this year really for nothing...because each time I took them in I paid for things basically just to find out that nothing was wrong with any of the dogs.

With that said, I still need to get Cooper in sooner or later to have his tooth looked at. For a while it started looking better again, but then it started to look bad again...but I don't think it's an issue that needs immediate attention, as it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

No comments: