Monday, December 15, 2008

Fantasy Football

So the two leagues that I made it to the championship in...

...in the Yahoo Public league, I won the semi-final game 110-73. I will be playing a guy that I beat pretty handily in the regular season in the Championship game. Granted, that means absolutely nothing when it comes to Fantasy Football, but the good news is I'm assured of getting at least another trophy for my mantle because I can finish no worse than second in that league.

But now, in the CBS league that was important to me...

...I'm currently leading the game 92-50. The guy I'm playing has Brian Westbrook and David Akers still to play. That's the Eagles running back and the Eagles kicker. I have McNabb to play. That's the Eagles quarterback. So basically, I have a 42 point cushion with a pretty solid player left to play, and he's got a GREAT running back to play. Let's put it this way, Westbrook has gotten 70 points in the last two weeks...38 one week and 32 the other week. I would like to say that I'm sitting pretty good, but with a running back like that you never know. But I like my chances right now...

No comments: