Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Enough Pictures???

So as I look back at the blog, I realized that it doesn't have many pictures in the last week or so. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

I think that my thoughts are pretty random and sporadic, and I use the blog basically just as a journal. I put pictures in when I think that they will fit, but does the blog have enough pictures?? Is it boring with just the text and not so many photos??

Granted, some of the things really have no need for a picture, and I guess that I've just had about a week that didn't warrant any photos at all. Some posts, obviously, will have many more pictures. Like the ones about the kayak trips. Those will have plenty. But others just don't seem to need any.

Either way, I think it looks a bit bland without and colorful awesome pictures. To combat that, here's a picture of one of my favorite paintings!!!!

No comments: