Sunday, December 21, 2008

So I've Been Working on Some Card Tricks.


So I got a couple of decks of cards and have been working on a few tricks. I have two of them down pat, and they are pretty good. One of them I like a bunch. The other, I love. Cathy likes the one that I love the best, too. It uses a normal deck of cards and someone picking from that deck. It's pretty good.

The other one I really like to, as there are TONS of variation that you can do with it. I haven't gotten really crazy with the trick yet, as I'm still trying to figure out what way I like to do it the best...but I'm pretty sure when I get a couple of variations of it that work really well down, I'll start using it a bit more often.

So far almost everyone that I have shown really likes the tricks...most people have no idea how they are done. One person knew and ruined the trick while I was trying to do it...mainly because he knew what needed to be done to make the trick work and made sure that it didn't work.

Either way, I'm still learning, and so far it's worked out pretty well.

No comments: