Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wood Burning...Again.

So I got my first wood burning completely done. I got some varnish from Michael's yesterday and finished the project up completely.

I think it turned out pretty nice. The varnish does an excellent job of making the whole thing look "finished." Before it was just bare wood with some burned lines on it. Now it looks like an actual art project of some kind.

I also got a few other things from Michael's yesterday. I got another piece of nice wood to work with, and I got a piece of wood that comes with all the necessary parts to make it a clock. I've got an idea for a clock that I think is going to be pretty cool. I also got a project box to keep the burner and all the tools in. It's made out of wood itself, so I'll be decorating it as well.

No comments: