Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fast Five...

...was pretty awesome.

It had some great chase scenes, some great fighting, some humor, and a whole lot of fun.

I loved that it didn't try to take itself too seriously, and it even had a few inside quips for fans of the series.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie and will definitely be adding it to my DVD collection when it comes out on DVD this summer.

Good stuff.

Next up?? I wasn't planning on seeing it, but "Thor" is getting pretty great reviews...so maybe I'll have to give that a shot!!

After watching the movie, the five of us went to the Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe. The food was great...the service?? A little bit lacking. Our waitress just seemed really disinterested. Oh well, that didn't take away from the fun time that all of us had.

No comments: