Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yesterday...

...when I got home from work, I mowed the lawn for the first time this season.

The "warm-ish" temperatures and rain this last week had caused the lawn to get out of control. I generally know that mowing MUST be done when the dogs don't want to go out in the grass because it's too long, and for the last few days all three of them haven't really wanted to be in the grass.

So when I got home from work I started what will inevitably become a weekly chore...but that's alright. Ever since we got the Craftsmen riding mower, I don't mind mowing. It gives me a chance to get some nice fresh air and sun, and I throw my headphones on and listen to some music.

I only did the front lawn yesterday, because the back still wasn't too bad. But I'm sure that by some time next week the back will be ready, and I'm looking forward to getting out and mowing again.

No comments: