Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Year Ago Last Night...


My favorite TV show of all time came to an end.

Yup, "LOST" ended one year ago last night.

It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since the series went off the air. I still remember most of the episodes as if I had just watched them.

What's fun about the show for me right now is that my friend Elon at work is currently watching it on DVD. He never watched it on TV, and it's funny to listen to him talk about characters in certain ways that I know aren't exactly accurate...like Henry Gale, for example.

I still don't really have a show that I currently watch that is as "must see" for me as "LOST" was. "Hawaii Five-0" is VERY close, but not quite there...mainly because I can skip a week or two of "Hawaii" and get caught up On Demand, but I would have never skipped a week of "LOST."

I'm pretty sure there will never be another show like it...and that's what makes it so great!!!

No comments: