Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hawai'i Five-0


Well, the season of "Hawaii Five-O" is coming to a close.

There's only two episodes left this season, and unfortunately I haven't heard yet if it's been renewed for a second season. It's consistently had right around 11 million viewers, so I would hope that's enough for them to keep on going.

I've really enjoyed the show this season. A couple of times I got behind on it, but once I watched one I ended up watching the rest and getting all caught up.

It's been a really fun show...lots of good eye candy, from the sets, to the cars, to the people. It's also had some really good humor, GREAT action, and the chemistry between Scott Caan and Alex O'loughlin has been spectacular.

I'm hoping it comes back next year...I really want to see where they can go with it!!

No comments: