Sunday, May 22, 2011

WWE All Stars...

I turned in a bunch of games at GameStop the other day. I was expecting to get around $50 or so for the stuff, but I got some good promotions and ended up getting nearly $135.

I had initially gone in to get the new "Mortal Kombat" game, but only if they had the special edition.

They didn't.

So I looked around for a while and found "WWE All Stars," which is an arcade style wrestling game. Cathy and I had tried it at Best Buy a few weeks ago, and we had fun despite the fact that we had no idea what we were doing.

I decided to go with it, and that left me with a significant amount of money left over...so I saw a pretty cool looking "WWE All Stars" fight stick. I've never had a nice fighting game joystick, so I figured if the price was right, I'd give it a shot.

The price was right, so I snatched it up.

It's REALLY cool looking. It's also really heavy and seems to be built really well. Best part?? It will work with every fighting game out there, so if I find that limited edition "Mortal Kombat," I'll have a pretty nice arcade stick to work with.

I still haven't gotten a chance to play the game...but I know it's going to be fun. Arcade style wrestling games always are!!

Anyways, here's the stick. It's got The Rock and HHH from the game on it...

No comments: