Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why Did We Do That???

Last night my friends Li, Scott, and Alex all came down to the house and we went for wings at Rocky Top.

I loaded up on wings and breadsticks and then Alex wanted some ice cream. Unfortunately, they didn't have the sundaes that we liked at Rocky Top any more, so we decided to to go The Parlour...a local ice cream joint that is pretty famous around here.

We stopped back by the house and picked Cathy up because I knew she would want to go, and then we headed over there.

Alex ended up ordering a brownie sundae...for only $6.49 it was pretty impressive...four scoops of ice cream and two brownies...here it is...


As for myself?? I went with a Black Cow...which is a five scoop float with 32 ounces of root beer. It comes in a mug that you get to keep when you are done. Here it is right here.


Somehow both of us managed to finish our treats...but not without problems. Alex immediately said he'd never eat another one, and I definitely was more full than I've ever been in my life. In fact, as I sit here typing this two hours after getting home I'm STILL feeling like I'm full.

We put the dollar bills in the photos to show the size of the items, because just a picture of them probably wouldn't do them justice.

Now the only question is...why did we do this to ourselves???

No comments: