Monday, May 23, 2011

It Rained Again Tonight...but Before it Did...


You may wonder why I have a picture of a baseball infield posted here??

Well, it's because tonight I took my Circuit car to the baseball field by my house and tore around on the infield in the dirt for a while before it started to rain!!

I thought driving the car around in the driveway and on the street was fun...it's got absolutely nothing on driving it in the dirt!!

It literally flies around, spinning out and kicking up dust everywhere it goes.

I even managed to crash it a couple of times while jumping the pitching mound. It flipped and rolled and kept right on going.

The only problem with the truck so far is the stock battery only lasts about 15-20 minutes. I ordered a Traxxas EZ-Peak fast charger today that will charge the batteries in about an hour, but I will definitely be ordering a couple of new batteries as well this week so that I can run it for longer periods of time.

This thing is an absolute blast. Now that I have one, I wish I would have bought one a long time ago. It's great!!

No comments: