Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fallout 3...Owns My Soul...


So "Fallout 3" came out today. I had been planning on waiting until I got back from vacation to pick it up, even though I had it pre-ordered for a few months now. I had second thoughts today and traded some things in so that I could pick up my copy.

I hate intentions to just start it out to do the character creation system...I still haven't finished "Dead Space" and I only wanted to get started on "Fallout" then go back to finish "Dead Space." Big mistake. I started the game, and it literally sucked me in. Absolutely fantastic. I haven't been this excited about a video game since "Bioshock" came out...and that's saying something.

I've been reading that the straight through quest in the game will take at least 30 hours to complete...but there are over 100 hours worth of gameplay in the game. I'm having a feeling that this game is going to be occupying the Xbox 360 disc tray for a good long time...oh, I'll still go back and finish "Dead Space," but "Fallout" has come on strong...

No comments: