Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Xbox 360!!!!!

Well, the tracking information from Microsoft about my Xbox 360 shows that it should be delivered tomorrow.

I have to be here to sign for it when it arrives, so that means that more than likely I'll just be hanging out at the house for most of the afternoon. It hasn't been too long really, only about 3 weeks, since I first had the problem with the console. It's been about two weeks since I actually sent it out.

From what I can tell by reading online, I will more than likely be getting a brand new console. Hopefully that means I'll get one with an HDMI plug on it, because I'd like to hook the console up HDMI instead of component video.

As soon as it gets here, I'll be heading out to get a new game..."Dead Space" has been on my radar for MONTHS, and now it's out and getting pretty good reviews, so I'll be heading out to get that one right away. It should be awesome!!!

No comments: