Thursday, October 23, 2008

Got My Saddle Bags!!!

Well, I got the saddle bags today. They are in GREAT shape. They were literally brand new. They even still have the tags on them. I like the way they look, and they look like they've got quite a few good features on them. Even the straps and such were all still rubber banded together like they came from the factory.

They also came with the registration card, which means I'll be able to get them registered...and that's cool because Nelson Rigg has a lifetime guarantee on their luggage.

I'm still undecided about whether I'll get the matching tank bag or not. The one that matches it is actually a bit smaller than the one I have now...so the only plus to it would be that it actually matches the saddle bags.

Here's a picture of the luggage on my Ninja.

No comments: