Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Sick...

In the head...of course...but no really, I'm actually physically ill.

I started coming down with a cold on Tuesday, my first day off. On Wednesday it was getting a bit worse. But now today (Thursday), it's gone into full blown can't breathe, feel week, feel blah, just want to lay around all day mode.

Over the last few years I've gotten quite a few colds. Might have something to do with working with the public like I do. But the problem is, it seems to have gotten to the point where no cold medicine does anything to make me feel any better. It's like I've grown immune to all of their active ingredients and now my body just doesn't even notice that I have medicine in me.

I called in sick to work today, and tomorrow I'm going to play it by ear. But first, today, I'm going to go and get myself some REAL cold medicine...some of the Sudafed that you have to buy from behind the counter. Maybe that will work...

No comments: