Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting Warmer...

Looks like next week it's going to start getting warmer.

Highs in the high 60s and low 70s. That's the type of weather I've been waiting for!!!

On Tuesday it's supposed to be about 59. That's the last day on the forecast with a high less than 60. I plan on getting a few things done on Tuesday.

First, I am going to clean the garage and the shed and get those two items off of my spring time to-do list. I might get the new mower out and tool around on it in the yard again for a while. I have some more leaves that need to be chopped up.

I am also going to try to get out on my longboard. I want to go to the new trail that I've found, but if I don't end up having the time to do that, I'll just go for my normal paddle around the neighborhood.

On Wednesday, Cathy and I are going into Lansing to watch a Cirque du Soleil show that is playing there. We will probably also try to get some dinner at one of the restaurants that we don't have around here.

But anyways...I'm getting really excited about the weather finally starting to come around!!!

No comments: