Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring...


Today is the first official day of spring.

The season seems like it's been teasing us as of late. It was in the mid 60s on my last two days off, but it's supposed to only be in the high 30s today with lots of rain.

Luckily, our next two days off are supposed to be sunny and up around 60 again. That's pretty perfect weather for us to take delivery of our new mower!!! Maybe I'll use it to go around the yard and try to hack up some of the leaves that didn't end up getting raked up last year because it snowed before I got to them.

It looks like the weather will be staying in the 40s and 50s for the few days after that.

I got out on my new board for a few minutes the other day. It was quickly apparent that I lost any of the muscles that I had built by doing it last year, and I'm going to have to start over.

I know that this post is slightly rambling on...I am just excited that the weather is getting better!!

No comments: