Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weight Loss Update...

I'm proud of myself.

I've been doing pretty well at cutting back on junk food, and I've done EXCELLENTLY at the whole cutting back on soda thing.

I've had a few non-diet sodas, but they were Mexican Cokes made with pure cane sugar instead of the high fructose corn syrup. So those are more like a tasty treat than a drink, in my opinion.

I've gotten down to about 234 pounds. That's nearly 8 pounds lost in the last 4 weeks...and that's without being able to really get any kind of exercise in. I've ONLY adjusted my eating habits.

I still have some work to do on my eating. Even though I've largely cut back on junk food, I still have a tendency to binge on junk food type stuff about once a week.

I think if I can cut that out, I will start dropping even more weight. Add to that the fact that it's starting to get nicer outside which will lead me to some land paddling, and I'm thinking that I'll be down to 230 before I know it!!

My initial goal was to hit 230 and then reevaluate for my next goal. I'm hoping to get down to about 215 by the end of the summer. It's going to take some hard work, but I CAN do it!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm proud of you! Keep it up!