Friday, March 19, 2010

GREAT First Round!!!!

March Madness is in full effect!!!

Day one carried quite a few upsets.

Day two was the opposite, with most of the higher seeded teams prevailing.

I ended up going 22-10 in the first round games in my bracket...and I lost a couple of Sweet 16 teams and one Elite Eight team. Not too bad...but not too good either.

Fortunately for me, most of the people in the bracket challenge didn't do too much better, and some did quite a bit worse. A lot of us are lumped right in the middle with about the same number of correct picks, and fairly close in the total possible points.

Cathy's actually got the second highest possible points total left!!! She was in first for a while today, but a few losses put her a couple of points behind the leader. I think she's got some pretty good picks though, so maybe she'll be right there at the end!!!

No comments: