Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So...

...I've lost about 6 pounds in the last two weeks.

The only thing I've really done is cut out as many drinks with calories as I can. Things like soda, juice, and other drinks that have lots of calories I've been trying to drink as little as possible. I've been drinking water and diet soda primarily, with some Gatorade and lemonade every now and then.

I also have started eating a bit more regularly. Trying to do something for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday. I do pretty well with that, but on my days off I still tend to just end up having one large meal. I need to address that.

It's starting to get nice outside, too, so I should be able to start getting out and doing some paddling. I got my new board out for just a minute today and it rides like a dream. I'll probably get the paddle out tomorrow and take it for a spin. It's supposed to be sunny and about 62 degrees.

No comments: