Thursday, March 10, 2011

DROID!!!!


My new phone came today, and I got it activated and up and running this afternoon.

It's taking me a bit of getting used to the operating system, but so far I really like it. It runs smoothly and looks great.

It's really similar to the tablet, so I am a bit familiar with it. But it's got a lot of different features that have been a bit confusing. I'm not sure why Android is on two different devices and it seems to run quite a bit differently on each of them. Oh well, I guess that's because it's such an open sourced operating system.

The phone is pretty cool, though. I'm definitely glad I went with it. I look forward to getting used to it and learning about everything that it can do.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Funny, I just got upgraded at work to a Droid 2 global.

Very similar and very cool.