Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Beach Cruiser Parts...

I've ordered a few more beach cruiser parts in the last two days.

I went ahead and ordered the laid back seatpost so that I can finish the overall look that I'm going for. I also went ahead and ordered my Tiki Head cup holder. I decided to get that now because there weren't many of them left at the Ebay store that was selling them.

I also ordered a bell for it. But it's not a cheap crappy bell that you would find at Walmart. It's a classic styled bell that will look GREAT on the bike. It's a Crane Suzu bell with a lever strike mechanism. It looks like this.

So basically, the ONLY thing left to do really is the wheels and tires. I'm thinking about asking Cathy to purchase the wheels for me for my birthday which is coming up soon. Then the bike will be complete. The only other thing that I might be interested in putting on it would be a light, and there is a pretty cool classic style light that Nirve sells, but I'm not sure if I want it to have a light on it or not.

Either way, these parts should be here in the next few days and I'll be getting them on early next week hopefully. Too bad there's another two inches of new snow on the ground, so I won't be riding it any time soon...

No comments: