Thursday, March 24, 2011

Operation: Box Removal


Today I undertook a half hour job. Operation Box Removal.

Over the last year and a half, I don't think that Cathy and I have thrown away hardly any boxes. We kept all of the boxes from our speakers, receiver, and new TV. We had the box from the new TV we bought for the bedroom like two years ago.

Today I took a few minutes and broke all of those boxes down and shoved them all inside one giant box in order to take them out to the trash on Monday.

It wasn't a very long or difficult job, but it made a huge difference in the living room especially. It seems that the living room had become the collecting space for the boxes.

Now that the boxes are all gone, we can focus on actually getting that living room nice and clean. That will be just one of several rooms that needs to be really cleaned up this spring and summer.

I'm hoping to have a garage sale with a bunch of the junk we've collected, but I'm not sure when we'll be able to do that.

Either way, it's nice to finally have that area cleaned up a bit.

No comments: