Friday, March 4, 2011

Exhausted...

After helping my grandma move on Thursday, I came home and took a short nap. About an hour of sleep, but it must've been pretty deep sleep because I couldn't get to sleep last night. I ended up just laying there awake until about 5 in the morning before finally getting to bed.

Then today at work?? I was absolutely exhausted. I haven't been this tired in a LOOOOONG time. Luckily tonight is the early bed time night because we have to go to work early in the morning tomorrow...but the problem?? We have a get together that some friends want us to come to tomorrow after work, but right now I don't feel like going at all. I am so tired that I think tomorrow I will just want to come home from work and be lazy.

Hopefully I get some good sleep tonight. I definitely need it!!

No comments: