Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Headphones...

I was in FYE, a music store in the mall, on my days off last week.

While I was in there, they had a bunch of their Skullcandy headphones on sale. I found a style that I really liked, some Skullcrushers. They were normally $70 but were on sale for $50. That was still a bit more than I wanted to spend at the time, and I already have a pretty nice pair of over-ear headphones, some Panasonic RP-HTX7 phones. They're really nice and look really cool.

These Skullcrushers are cool, though. They have a built in amplified subwoofer, so they produce really great low end tones.

Sometimes things work out in strange ways, though. Today when I checked my e-mail, I found that Ebay's "E-mail Only Deal of the Day" was these exact headphones...for $34!!!

So I snatched some up, in a color scheme that I liked even better than what they had at FYE. It's called "Classic" and they look pretty cool.

I'll probably use them while mowing the lawn and doing other things outside, and leave my Panasonics for using while I'm in the house.

Here's what they look like.



No comments: