Friday, March 25, 2011

Operation: Box Removal Expanded...

Yesterday I worked on Operation Box Removal.

Well, Cathy went out to dinner with her godmother, and when she did that, Operation Box Removal changed into Operation Clean Living Room.

I took EVERYTHING out of the living room that wasn't supposed to be there.

When Cathy got home she was really surprised. The only thing left out there that really shouldn't be there is our old computer, but we'll be working on getting that out of there soon. I'm planning on asking around if anyone can use a computer, and if they can we'll just give it to them.

It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, so that was a good thing. I'm now looking ahead to possibly cleaning out the office area in the basement. I would like to get that cleaned out really good and then move my puppets into that room and turn it into what is effectively a puppet factory!!!

Either way, it's nice to have the living room nice and clean. It hasn't looked like that in AGES!!!

No comments: