Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nintendo 3DS...


The new Nintendo handheld game machine comes out next week. Cathy pre-ordered one from Amazon after we got a chance to play with it at Best Buy the other night.

I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the machine. I'm on the fence on if I want one for myself or not. I do, but I don't want to spend $250 on one. I'll probably end up getting one anyways. I enjoy handheld gaming, but the problem I've had with the two current devices (the DS and the PSP) are different for each one. On the DS, I didn't like that there was no analog control stick. That is fixed on the 3DS. On the PSP, I didn't like that there were about 4 games for it. That should also not be an issue for the 3DS.
The one here is obviously the black version, Cathy ordered the blue version of the device which I actually think is the better looking product.
It should be here early next week.


No comments: