Saturday, March 26, 2011

To My Surprise...


...I woke up today and found an e-mail from someone that wanted to buy a puppet that I've had listed on Etsy for a while.


The reason she didn't just buy it from the Etsy store is that she wanted to make sure I could ship to Canada. She also wanted me to add legs to the puppet because he normally doesn't have legs on him.

I haven't sold a puppet in a little while, so I cut her a pretty good deal on it and she ended up sending me the money tonight.

I'm glad to have finally sold another puppet. I had gotten a bit down about them because I hadn't had much luck selling them recently, but this is definitely a pick me up.

I'll end up putting him together on my days off this week and getting him sent out later this week. I hope she likes him!

No comments: