Thursday, July 23, 2009

The First Rule...


...about "Fight Club" is...you do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of "Fight Club" is...you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.


So "Fight Club" was on tonight, and I realized that it is one of my all time favorite movies. I first saw "Fight Club" the day it came out back in 1999 with a couple of friends. The first time I saw it, I was like "What the heck just happened??" I honestly didn't particularly care for it.

Then I watched it again. And it made sense.

Since then, every single time I watch this movie, I like it more and more. It's just so absolutely insane and intense that I can't help but watch every second of it whenever it's on.

When I finished playing "Red Faction" tonight I noticed that it was on. I instantly settled into the theater chair and cranked it up as loud as I dared...Cathy was already asleep...and once again, enjoyed every second of this awesome, awesome film!!

No comments: