Monday, July 6, 2009

iGoogle...


So I've had Google as my home page for as long as I can remember. I use Google for EVERYTHING. I don't use Google Toolbars. I don't use Search Boxes. I use Google. I hit home on my browser and then type what I want in the Google page itself.

For as long as I can remember I've had Google set as my homepage...but it's always been a pretty boring homepage. Just a white screen with a search bar right in the middle of it.

Well, the other day I was messing around with Google and I found something called iGoogle. It's like Google, but it throws everything that you want onto that homepage.

So now my Google page has my Gmail right on the page when I get there. A direct link to Youtube. A direct link to Blogger. A weather tracker. A calendar. The works.

It's pretty awesome. It makes Google just that much more useful. If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend giving it a shot!!

No comments: