Saturday, July 11, 2009

One Last Taste of Greatness...


So tonight while I was at Meijer (a large local department store, much like a Walmart) I was in line to checkout with the dog food that I was purchasing and I figured I'd grab a 20 ounce drink for the UFC Fights tonight.

I looked into the Pepsi cooler, and what did I see?? One more bottle...one more strange label...one more chance to taste the greatness that is Pepsi Throwback.

See, this drink was a "Limited Time Only" thing and a few weeks ago it got harder to find. Over that time, it has basically been removed from stores and is now pretty much impossible to find.

I have no idea why there was ONE left in this cooler at the front of this large store...but I wasn't going to complain. I grabbed the last one and threw it in the cart. Hopefully this drink will be back next summer. I really don't want this to be the last chance I ever get to taste this wonderful soda!!!

No comments: