Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Balloons...

Tonight I made my second order from TMyers Magic for balloons. I still have about 50 balloons from my first order, but to be honest, I'm getting pretty confident in this and I may make my first attempt to go out and make them for people on Wednesday afternoon if the weather is okay.


So today I placed an order for another 250 Qualatex balloons and another 260Q pump. The nice thing about the order today was that the shipping was free. The first order I placed from Tmyers cost me about $6 for the shipping. It was nice to get shipping for nothing on this order. Hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week, because if I do actually go out and do some twisting on Wednesday I will definitely need more balloons.

I really enjoy twisting balloons. It's a lot of fun and I'm pretty good at it. I think that if I can actually muster up the courage to go out and do it for others, I would have a lot of fun, and possibly make a few bucks in tips!!!

No comments: