Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bar End Mirrors for the GS...

So I bought some bar end mirrors for the GS from a guy on the GSResources website.

Got them for $20 including shipping, which is about half what they would cost. He's only had them on his bike for a few weeks. He ended up buying a different brand that he liked better.

They'll end up looking like this:I had bar end mirrors on my old Yamaha Radian a few years ago and really liked the way they looked. They also did a pretty good job of actually allowing you to see behind you. I've found that most stock mirrors on most bikes end up giving me a view of nothing other than my own shoulders. The bar ends give me a much better view of what's behind me, provided I move just a little bit.

They should be here in the next few days, and then I'll get them thrown on the bike. I'm still hoping to be able to get to work on those seals this coming week so that maybe I'll have the GS out on the road in the next 10 days or so.

No comments: