Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cathy's Getting Her Stitches Out...

So Cathy's finger seems to be getting better. On Tuesday she's going to get her stitches out. That's a good thing. She also gets to miss one more day of work...lucky.

I, on the other hand, have been noticing more and more that my bruise is still causing me some pain. I don't know if it's just that I aggravated it or what, but today it was really bothering me. Just sore and not really right.

I went out tonight and got a compression bandage for it, which is what the information that I was able to find online said that I should do. When I put it on, I immediately felt quite a bit better.

Hopefully I'll continue getting better and not really have to worry about anything. On the plus side, one of the things it says I should do is just rest...so that means I get to sit around and do nothing all day tomorrow!!! Oh wait, that's probably what I was going to do anyways...

No comments: