Wednesday, April 22, 2009

House Hunters International...


So tonight we were watching "House Hunters International" on HGTV, and they were doing Costa Rica.

Not only were they doing Costa Rica, but they were doing Tamarindo Beach. That's the same place that Cathy and I went for her brother's wedding back in January of 2008.

At the time it was a really packed trip...we had a lot of stuff to do and not really a ton of time to do it in. It made the trip seem a bit exhausting, and I don't think we enjoyed it as much as we could have because of that fact.

We stayed here..

As I look back, Tamarindo is a place that I would really like to go back to. A place that I would like to go and maybe spend a week when we don't have to participate in wedding things...just do whatever we want to do.

I guess I'll add it to my list of tropical places that I need to go to or go back to. Included in that list are, but this is of course not entirely complete:
Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste Costa Rica
Grand Cayman Island
Roatan, Honduras
Hawai'i (yes, I use the traditional spelling of the Kingdom of Hawai'i)
American Virgin Islands
Fiji
Cozumel, Mexico

These places are all also places that I would love to go SCUBA diving at...of course, I'd need to learn SCUBA to do that!!!

No comments: